You’ve been trying to lose those last stubborn 10 lbs. for years. With our tips below, you’ll watch your excess weight melt away and stay off for good!
1. Go public: Set your intentions and tell your network. Call your mom, post it on Facebook, get your best friend to cheer you on. The most people you tell, the more accountable you’ll be for reaching your goal.
2. Shop for groceries: Set yourself up for success by filling your cart with fresh fruits and vegetables, lean protein like chicken and fish, and complex carbohydrates like brown rice and quinoa. Throw out or hide all the processed junk foods that remind you of your former, unhealthy lifestyle. You won’t be needing them anymore! Your commitment to following a healthy nutrition plan is your secret to dropping unwanted pounds.
3. Get out of your house: Join a gym! Trying to workout at home can be too distracting when your everyday life needs attention. Joining a personal training gym with small group classes will surround you with a community of like-minded people who are all focused on losing weight and getting healthy.
4. Don’t go at it alone: Find a reputable personal trainer. Your new personal trainer will be your biggest supporter and help keep you on the right path, both mentally and physically. This expert will create a workout plan that fits your unique and will help you reach your goal even faster. The certified trainers at Transform 180 Training have years of experience improving lives through health and fitness.
5. Lift heavy: Your personal trainer will get you started on a weight-training program that will turn your muscles into fat-burning furnaces. The more muscle you build, the more efficient your body will become, and the faster it will burn fat, even while you’re sleeping!
6. Build endurance: Endurance training gets your heart rate pumping and allows you to stay active longer. A high level of endurance will also protect your body from pain, stress and fatigue. The expert trainers at Transform 180 Training use unconventional cardio exercises that incinerate fat when used in conjunction with weight training and healthy eating.
7. Get to sleep: Aim for 7 hours of sleep per night. Getting less sleep can actually alter your hormones so the ones that keep you full are suppressed by the ones that make you feel hungry. Don’t undo everything you worked hard for during the day by cheating your body out of the essential rest it needs.
If you’re ready to jumpstart your new healthy lifestyle in Seattle, visit Transform 180 Training and meet our expert trainers. We'll customize workouts and diets that you’ll enjoy following so you’ll see results fast. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 206-755-5004 today.