Below are the values we have worked hard to establish over the past 5 years. Our infrastructure is solidly in place, and it helps us ensure that we bring people into the culture of our company who are in alignment with our core values.
· Competence. We are a competent team.
· Cooperation. We value teamwork. We work together, we win together, and we waddle together. We cooperate.
· Freedom. We believe in freedom—not only for the company but also in our personal lives. We support and help our team members to become free—financially, physically, and mentally.
· Helping society. We believe in helping society. There are a lot of human needs. The most important is to live, love, learn, and matter. We want to give back and make a difference.
· Independence. We believe in being accountable for our own destiny. We’re not big believers in grants and handouts. We take accountability for our own destiny.
· Integrity. We try to do the right thing. We are not always perfect, but our intent is to consciously work toward doing the right thing.
· Leadership. Leadership can be lonely, but we have the courage to stand out in the cold if need be to do the right things, even if those things are not popular.
· Responsibility and accountability. We have an attitude of “I’ll do it!”. We don’t say, “I’ll try to get around to it”; we just do it. Not only do we do it, we take accountability for what happens—good or bad.
· Gratitude. We’re a company of gratitude. We’re grateful to God. We’re grateful to each other. We’re grateful to our relationships and for the opportunities we have.
· Culturally sensitive. We embrace the people and places of the world. We value diversity. We work on a daily basis with a wide variety of ethnic and religious groups, without bias.